- Supported input event:
- single finger: short tap, long tap, multi-tap, charge(timed-pressed), drag, swipe
- multi-finger: short tap, long tap, multi-tap, charge(timed-pressed), drag.
- special gesture: pinch, rotate
- Support concurrent input (2 or more input type at the same time) for most events. The exception are multi-finger drag, pinch and rotate.
- All gesture works with both touch and mouse input expect pinch and rotate
- Uses event system, keep things simple.
- Support both JS and C#.
- Tested and works on PC and iOS device.
- Various example scene with documented code in both JS and C#.
- Compatible and supported by Playmaker.
* Please note that you will need some scripting knowledge to use this library.
* Please note that this framework only works on hardware that is supported by unity by default.