My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Saturday 19 November 2016

Low-Poly Scene

Took the day off to try my hand on something new, just for a change of pace. This is what I manage to come up with:



So yes it's my feeble attempt to create a low poly scene. I create all the asset myself and that took most of my day. Obviously there are still a lot of room for improvement. It's my first attempt after all. But consider the amount of time I've spent, I'm pretty pleased with the end result. Maybe a camp fire would have add a lot more to the scene. The best thing is, I tried adding my modular unit asset to the mixed and they fit in perfectly (imo anyway)!


At any rate, I look forward to spend more time on this and see what else I can come out with. Maybe this will become my weekend project.

No comments:

Post a Comment