My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Wednesday 31 August 2011

Bad News

I'm sitting in front of a laptop belong to a friend. The reason? There has been a break in at my work place. The took no money but all of my hardware. My tower case along with everything in it, screen and even mouse and keyboard.

This is very bad news indeed. It also means that some of the very hard work I've done in the past has been lost. Save a few lucky one that has been backuped on dropbox. A list of casualties:
  • RTS-X
  • Untitled Top-Down Shooter
  • TDTK v1.1 (good thing I have v1.0 stored on dropbox)
  • Scource Code of Footman
As well as some small test project. The lost of the shooter and RTS-X pain me the most. There has been some rather neat features that I've spend many many hours into it and yet to be seen or enjoyed by anyone. I hereby apologize of those who have collaborate with me or contributed in those projects. It maybe some time again your contribution will be put to good use.

But with that said, I'll start over again. First by spending a fortune getting myself a new machine. Then work furiously for the next few months or weeks I suppose. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment