My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Monday 1 August 2011

Sneak Peak

Just note that I haven't update the blog in a while. 2 weeks to be precise. But that doesn't mean that nothing is happening. A lot can happen in 2 weeks. So behold a sneak peak of my latest work:

An awesome mech model!
Alright Obviously I didn't make that, not much of a modeler and artist myself. It's made by Ognjen, a brilliant artist collaborating with me. And Obviously this is a one of the model of the up-coming game. Unfortunately this is all I'm going to show for now. I have high hope for this one. The reason being I end up spending more time playing it than actually developing it whenever I sit down to work.

The original plan is to try to make a simple mini-game in two weeks, for challenge and for fun. But seeing the game now I'm in a bit of a dilemma here. To release it knowing that I haven't develop it to the fullest potential or stick to the original plan and release it anyway.

I don't know, Just let me work away for now. If I work fast enough, it should be available on kongregate by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment