- Fully coded in C#, as request by many.
- Platform and Grid system are now merged. Plane object are now used as platform and grid system are setup according to each platform size and position and rotation.
- Customizable buildable tower on individual platform.
- Hybrid of waypoint-based and openfield path system. Tower platform can be used as a waypoint in which pathFinder will automatically find suitable path for the creep to navigate through.
- Path direction indicator (not exactly vital I know but I think it will be handy)
- Additional tower type, SupporTower. Gives bonus to surroundding tower.
- TowerEditor window. Just there to make managing tower in scene and editing tower stats easier.
- General redesign of the framework to provide a more intuitive way to setup things.
- Code design with API to support custom GUI building.
It's still very hard to say how soon it will be available. There's still plenty to do, rouch edges to trimmed and an entire iOS UI need to be build. Then there's the documentation which I absolutely dreaded to do... oh dear...