My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Wednesday 18 April 2012

TDTK 2.0 is now on AssetStore!


Yay, finally it's ready. TDTK2.0! And boy AssetStore work fast this time. It's live within an hour I submitted it.

You can go to AssetStore with this link. Also, feel free to try out the demo.

I apologise for those who are disappointed that the feature they requested is not there. But I'm sure you'll find this package is a big improvement over previous version. I've started a new official thread for TDTK2 on unity forum. For a (almost) full feature list of the toolkit, please refer to the first post of the thread. I dont want to post too many redundant information. Also, any feedback, comment are much appreciated. Please post them on the thread.

For those who have made a direct purchase from me in the past, please email me to get your update. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Finally, thanks for your support all along. I hope you enjoy the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment