The changes made are as follow:
- fix “UI” gameObject error (missing child object) in exampleScene1 and exampleScene2.
- fix bug where wave clear event wont launch if the last creep unit is kill instantly after spawned.
- fix bug where tower cant be upgraded beyond level 2.
- fix bug where default platform object with unspecified build-able tower doesn't support mine.
- fix bug on UIiOS where wave info is not being displayed correctly.
- fix bug where SpawnEditor cause an error when there's only one resource used in the loaded scene.
- fix bug on ResourceManager editor where information on the editor is not displayed correctly when different scene is loaded.
- game logic change, SpawnManager will now stop spawning upon gameOver event.
- added new tower type DirectionalAOETower. A hybrid between TurretTower and AOETower, actively targeting tower which damage all creep unit within a adjustable conical area.
Turns out my plan of remaking the whole toolkit to replace the buggy v1.0 isn't working as brilliantly as I would have hope. Mind you v1.0 is not really a well design framework to start with. To be fair it is just an expansion from a little TD project of mine. I've no intention to add so many things on it when I started on it.
Anyhow, I guess that's very typical isn't? Even the best thought out plan can fail. Still I wouldn't consider this a failure. I've been hearing lots of positive about v2.0, which makes me very happy indeed. And you bet I'm motivated.
p/s: a long wall of text. Should have insert a picture somewhere...