- added player ability system where player can actively use ability with combination of various effect (aoe damage, slow, buff, restore HP, etc..)
- added player ability support in perk system. Ability can be unlock, upgrade and tied into tech tree.
- added UI support for ability system (for both OnGUI and NGUI)
- more creep's variable can now be overridden in SpawnEditor
- waves can now be generated procedurally according to user defined rules.
- SpawnManager now support endless mode (using procedural wave generation)
- added CreepManager and CreepEditor (similar to TowerManager and TowerEditor)
- build buttons and ability button layout in OnGUI UI can now be customised
- added tooltip and polish for the custom editor.
- added a bunch of graphical icons for prototyping perks and abilities.
- and more minor stuff...
- fix bug for editor windows where error will occur when intended edit target is unavailable
- fix bug where new tower in TowerManager wont be available in a level until the level is loaded in the editor and have it's BuildManager selected.
- fix critical error with editors when prefab/resource dependencies is deleted without using editor
- fix bug where pre-placed tower on walkable platform dont register properly
- fix bug where game would end when the last wave is cleared (when there are still active creep from other waves)
- fix bug in queueing system of pathfinding
- fix various bug of perk system
- and other more minor bug fix...
|New Abilities system, integrated with perk system. And very nice icon!|
|The long requested pie-build-menu for NGUI|
|New Editors. A lot of work has gone into this (both old and new)|