My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Friday 2 August 2013

Status Update (Pacific Rim is beyond awesome!)

Status update again. I generally don't like to post a generic "Status Update" post. It just mean I didn't quite do enough in any specific project to warrant a single meaningful post.

It hasn't really been a good week. The project which I work part time on is at it's finishing phase. So in an effort to make the most of it, the team has been asked to put in extra hour. As a result, the so called 'part-time job' has taken up most of my time. At least it's all going to end in 2 weeks time and then I can focus on my own project full time again.

Anyhow, all this has set my plan back. I was planning to wrap up and submit the TurnBased-Tactic framework this week. Because of the set back, I'm currently still working on the documentation and packaging. It's partly my fault to be honest, I've been constantly reworking and polishing certain aspect of the framework that I'm not very happy with. But I suppose that is a good thing, the framework now feel much more better designed and organized than before. It's my principal anyway to make things as best as I can. It's worth the wait I think.

Finally, I got to say I watched Pacific Rim (two weeks ago), it's frinkin' AWESOME!! Although I have to temporarily forget about how physics work while watching it, I still can't get over how awesome it's after two weeks. A single fight scene in Pacific Rim is better than all the transformer film combined, period! If only I can make something that awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment