My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Friday 5 July 2013

A Showcase of TDTK - "Diabetes Defender"

I would like to give this project by Bill Pomidor, MD - "Diabetes Defender" a shout out. Bill has been a TDTK user a long time back and I'm very glad to see the prototype he has made. Obviously the game is a TD game built using TDTK as its backbone. I think the concept is pretty cool and very refreshing. I especially like the fact that it's factual and educational in its unique way. Here's the trailer:


Don't just watch the video, go try the webplayer demo (current prototype) on the website. The level design is rather wonderful!

I would very much like to talk more about it but unfortunately this is all the project has got at the moment. It certainly very interesting to see where this is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment